The Archdiocese of Brisbane’s website outlines current requirements and restrictions for parishes and parishioners in relation to COVID-19.
We’re Making it Easier to Come to Mass!
We now no longer use Eventbrite. We still need to contact-trace so you will have 2 options for leaving your details:
Option A – Check in with our QR Code
- use your phone to scan the QR Code displayed outside the church
- no need for a separate app
- show your check-in screen to the Marshall, sanitise and enter the church
- data is secure and private.
Option B – For those who are unable to book via QR Code
- you will need to ring the office once and your name will be on the list permanently
- you will be ‘ticked off’ before you sanitise and enter the church.
- don’t be concerned if you are unable to attend from time to time
NB: If you choose Option B, please let the Welcome Marshall know so your name can be added to the permanent list.